Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

This year we had a really nice Easter. James is finally to the age where he really enjoys the traditions of the holiday. I created a bunny trail for James to wake up to on Easter morning, a tradition that my father started for my brother and me. I think we were more excited about it when we woke up than James was. Mike and I actually woke up ealier than usual in anticipation of James waking up so that we could catch his reaction when he saw the trail. Here is the video of James picking up his bunny trail and discovering the pile of goodies at the end.


After enjoying some chocolate from the bunny trail, we got ready to go to Easter morning mass. James looked very handsome dressed up in his little suit.
After mass we headed over to Baw Paw and GiGi's house (my parents) for Easter dinner and the easter egg hunt. Since James is the only grandchild on my side of the family (soon to be another one, my brother and his wife are expecting their first in September!) he was more than spoiled with the amount of candy. Here is the video of the easter egg hunt. I will warn you, it is over 10 minutes long, but this is really for the grandparents benefit anyway ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment