Monday, July 9, 2012

Ringling Brothers Circus

Yesterday we took James to his first circus and it did not disappoint. I'm not sure who was more excited though, me or James. I used to love going to the circus as a kid and was really looking forward to seeing it again. We made sure to get there early for the "pre-show" in which you can walk around and get a close-up look at the animals and meet some of the performers. They also had a large inflatable bounce-house play land, so of course James had to go on that as many times as possible. After the bounce-house, we walked around a looked at all of the animals and then met some of the performers. Before we knew it, it was time for the show to begin. James (as well as Mike and I) had an absolute blast and I know this will be something we attend in the future.


James checking out the elephants

James and one of the horses from the show

he ate that whole bag of cotton candy

James with one of the clowns

James and daddy ready for the circus

the only picture I got with James and of course he looks angry :-)

the beautiful tigers

the lovely elephants posing

No comments:

Post a Comment