Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School

I have been so preoccupied with my new little man that I haven't had any time to blog. I wanted to make sure I posted a picture of James on his first day of school. This is his last year of preschool...next year he will be heading to Kindergarten. That is still hard for me to believe! I am working on my blog post for Jackson's birth story and hope to post it soon. I completely forgot how much time a newborn preoccupies and how exhausting it truly is. I guess I'm not surprised since it has been almost 5 years since I've had one. It's completely worth it, but it definitely leaves me with little "me" time. I'm getting the hang of the schedule and hopefully things will be getting easier soon. Any way, this was supposed to be about James' first day of school! Here's a pic of my big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment