Tuesday, June 24, 2014

James' Pre-K Graduation

I have been so busy this summer already that I didn't have a chance to do a post about James' Pre-K Graduation. It is definitely hard to believe that my little man is already graduation from preschool and going onto Kindergarten, but as they say, "Time flies when you're having fun!" :-) I'm so proud of James' progress and know that he is going to do amazing in Kindergarten. I just hope they're are ready for him, because he is definitely a handful! Here's some photos of my little graduate:

James with his awesome pre-k teachers, Ms. Jackie & Ms. Laura

James all ready for graduation

My handsome little man walking in

James with the school director, Ms. Cindy

James with his best friend Logan (I'm loving the goofy face :-))

My little graduate with Mike and I

No comments:

Post a Comment