Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Family photos

With all the traveling we've been doing (we took a train trip up to Massachusetts to visit Mike's parents) I haven't had time to keep up with my blog so I will be playing catch up on my blog posts. Last month we had our family pictures taken at the Botanical Gardens here in San Antonio. I had won the silent auction "Social Butterfly" photography package from James' school last spring from one of the mothers at the school, so I decided to take advantage of it. She did a wonderful job and I will likely use her in the future. Here's a collection of some of my favorite photos from the day:












they have a dinosaur exhibit at the botanical gardens right now so we had to get a shot with some of them :-)

I have so many favorites, so here's a collage of some other great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment