Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a very nice low-key Thanksgiving this year with my family. It was only us, my parents and Joey and Louisa (Melissa showed up later because she had to work). Since we're used to having a large number of people on Thanksgiving it was nice to have a more intimate one with the people that matter the most in my life. Although we missed having the rest of our family there, we had a great time and ate and drank way too much as usual. We won't mention the terrible football games that took place that day...

Our Thanksgiving Family portrait :-)

My big boy on the slide

My hubby and me

James' face is priceless here (I have no idea why he looks so sad)

The family minus Mike (he's behind the camera) and Melissa

James loved the bubbly juice

Baw Paw and his grandbabies

My cheeseball brother

Dad carving up the turkey

Uncle Mike reading to Baby Louisa

Wishbone face off, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment