Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a very lovely Mother's Day this year and got probably one of the best gifts a girl could ask for. My day started with my 4 year old son bringing me my gift and I was very pleasantly surprised:

James and Daddy did very good this year :-)

 After a relaxing morning with my boys we got ready to head to church with my family and then headed down to the club for a wonderful Mother's Day brunch. After overeating all of the delicious food we headed home and all snuggled in bed watching a movie. It was the perfect end to a perfect day. I am so spoiled by my two boys :-)
 
 James enjoying his chocolate covered strawberries for dessert
 
 Carolyn, James and I
 
 James dancing with his cousin Louisa
 
Oh I almost forgot! James made a cute little Mother's Day gift for both his Nanny and Gigi. They were hand print mold ornaments. His hand was almost too big for the project, but they turned out super cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment