Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Program at James' School

The Friday before Mother's Day I was invited to James' school for a special snack and mother's day surprise. Apparently the younger and older 4's class do this every year for the mothers and I was excited to see what it was all about. I had a lovely time catching up with the other mothers and then was pleasantly surprised when the children filed in wearing flowers around their faces...absolutely adorable.


We were then serenaded by the kids with a song called "Flower Power", which as so cute. Here's a video of the song, but I warn you it is almost 3 minutes long.



After their program the children joined us for a lovely snack. It was a wonderful surprise and I absolutely loved it. I guess I'm lucky that James has one more year of preschool because that means I get one more Mother's Day treat at NPDS.

James and I

Our sweet place settings with our snacks

The gift bag given to me by James

The adorable homemade gifts given to me by James


No comments:

Post a Comment