Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013

This past weekend we had a really nice relaxing Father's Day. We had an early celebration on Saturday night at the Plaza Club with my parents for a very nice steak dinner. The food was delicious and they even made chicken fingers and fries for James, which he loved. On Sunday we did burgers and swimming at my Dad's. All in all it was a great Father's Day weekend!

James and Daddy ready for the Club

James enjoying a little sip of wine :-)

James playing on the IPad between courses

James and Daddy swimming...I promise we will be losing those floaties by the end of the summer!

Using James' paintings I created these Father's Day presents for Daddy and both grandfathers
(of course I forgot to take pictures of Poppy's and Baw Paw's, but they turned out just as cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment