Thursday, June 13, 2013

NPDS End of Year Picnic

Another year has come and gone for James at NPDS which we celebrated with a picnic at the school last Thursday. We luckily have one more year at NPDS, but I will be very sad when James graduates to Kindergarten next year. This preschool was wonderful when I went there many many years ago and still is. I am so thankful that we have had the opportunity to move back to San Antonio and to my old neighborhood so that James could experience such a wonderful childhood. He's building lifelong friendships and memories. Any way, I'm getting off topic. Here are some photos from the evening:

Everyone enjoying the picnic

As always the kiddos loved the bounce house

James with one of his best buddies, Josh, whom is sadly moving on to Kinder next year. We'll definitely miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment