Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July Celebration

I almost forgot to make a post about our 4th of July celebration. We had a very laid back 4th of July with a simple swimming party at my parents home. We chowed down on sausage, hot dogs, watermelon and various sides provided by guests. Even though I couldn't have any, I even made a yummy white sangria with strawberries, blueberries and apples cut into little stars for the red, white and blue theme. It turned out really good and I wish I had taken a picture because the little apples stars were super cute. I'll definitely be making it again. Overall it was a very enjoyable, laid back 4th of July.
James and Tommy taking a drink break
James and Tommy enjoying the pool
Some of the party people chowing down
James in the pool with is friends Logan and Embry in the background 
Party people hanging out in the pool
My niece Louisa about to jump off the diving board (she's not even 2!)
Right after she jumped off (I missed the mid-jumping shot)
Aunt Mel, Louisa and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment