Friday, July 12, 2013

Jackson Mitchell

Just yesterday we went and got a 3d/4d sonogram done on Jackson. I had never done one of these for my previous pregnancies and decided I wanted to do one this time. I'm really glad that I did because we got some really good pictures of our little guy and it makes me even more excited to meet him. I am amazed at how much he looks like James, although I'm quite sure he will have a completely unique personality (hopefully a little more low-key than James). He wasn't exactly being cooperative during our photo session, but we were able to get some decent shots. I was surprised to find out that he was pretty much folded in half with is legs up around his head and face. Not sure how that is comfortable, but I guess you do what you can when you have limited room :-). Well, here are just a few of the better shots we got:

look at that cute little button nose

Making a little smirk here

my favorite

Big yawn! (that's his hand by his face)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait for his arrival and to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete