Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas school party

This is James last year at Northwood Presbyterian Day School, which is a little bittersweet for me. I was really excited to see him in his Christmas program at his school since it was going to be his last one and he actually had many lines to recite and I was very proud at how well he did with memorizing so many lines and songs. Unfortunately he came down with a terrible cold the day of the program so he could not participate. Needless to say, I was completely bummed. Luckily he was able to make his classroom Christmas party and ornament exchange. He was also every excited to give his classmates their homemade ornaments and his teachers their Christmas baskets. We are so blessed to have such wonderful teachers taking care of our children and I will go to any length to let them know how thankful we are for them.

My silly boy
playing Christmas bingo
With his ornament
what a goofball
Our handmade personalized ornaments for his classmates
Our beautiful personalized gift baskets for James' teachers (I filled them with chocolates, lotions, candles and cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment