Thursday, December 26, 2013

Margaret & Megan's Birthday Bash

So a few weeks ago we had a party for my best friend Margaret and our friend Megan. It was a very laid back fun evening and it made me remember how much I miss hanging out with this group of gals.
The weather was a bit chilly, but we dared it and made a nice fire in the fire pit to enjoy. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate the evening with us!

The party decorations
The birthday girl (Margaret) with her boyfriend, Krys
This is a perfect depiction of their relationship ;-)
The magical cake
My little man enjoying the fire
Our yearly Christmas card photo
The birthday girls with one of their gifts 
The wonderful Adams' family with  my boys
S'mores time!
Margaret, Megan, Alex & Reba
Yvette & Aaron
Margaret's other best friend
Margaret and her mother
Everyone enjoying the fire pit
All of the ladies
Singing Happy Birthday!
Make a wish!
Good times had by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment