Friday, May 23, 2014

Jackson is 9 months old!

So my handsome little man is 9 months old today. I can hardly believe he is a mere 3 months away from being a year old! Time really does fly! He is an absolute joy and he definitely likes to keep me on my toes. About a week ago he had an accident in which he fell head first into the only stairs we have in the house (the tile ones in our bathroom). Of course I was a complete panicking mess, but Mike hurried home to calm me down. We rushed him to the emergency room and luckily he only needed the wound glued. I was terrified that he would need stitches. It is healing nicely and hopefully will only leave a small scar. So needless to say, he is now pulling himself up, crawling at the speed of light and getting into anything and everything he possibly can. It's such a fun age, but also a very nerve-wracking one. It makes it virtually impossible to get anything accomplished around the house because you must always have one eye on him. He's starting to say "mama" a lot more which melts my heart. Of course when I try to catch him saying it on video he immediately stops. Here's his stats:

Weight: 17 lbs. 15 oz.
Heights: 26.5 inches
Clothing size: 6-9 months
Diapers: size 3
# of Teeth: 4 (2 bottom, 2 top)
Feedings: 6 oz. bottle & 2-2.5 ounces of baby food every 4 hours, except early morning feeding which is an 8 oz. bottle with rice cereal in it.

We have also started to give him Gerber puffs since he now has 4 teeth in. We're still working on the fine motor skills of picking up the little puffs and getting them into his mouth, but he's getting better everyday! Hopefully by next month he'll be cruising and eating more solid food. I'm so in love with this little boy and incredibly proud to be his mother.

"Hello Ladies!"

I can't believe he's 9 months!

So serious!

1st time swimming (you can still see the glue on his cut)

Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment