Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

My boys gave me a wonderful Mother's Day this past Sunday and reminded me how wonderfully blessed I really am. The day started with me opening my wonderful presents from them, the Canon T5 Rebel and the beautiful fragrance Amarige by Givenchy. We then headed to church with my parents and followed it up with Mother's Day brunch at the club. But the fun didn't stop there...afterwards we joined our friends at the Byrds home for swimming and fun. All in all it was a wonderful day and I wouldn't change a thing. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!

My awesome Mother's Day gifts
James enjoying his brunch at the club
My handsome little Jackson
The family minus me
The family minus Mike
Me with my handsome boys
Courtney & Dana
The kiddos having a picnic
The kids in the pool
James and Logan about to jump
"Superhero friends to the end"!

No comments:

Post a Comment