Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Another year, another wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family and friends...

The beautiful table set for Thanksgiving dinner

My brother Charles opening the Champagne (I think we went through 5 magnums! :-))

Some of the hor d'oervres (we also had a delicious baked brie, but it was still in the oven at this time)

James playing on the big slide in my parents backyard

All of the kids playing (our friends the Hutchisons joined us this year)

James taking a ride with his buddy Logan

My beautiful Nieces' first Thanksgiving

Our array of desserts (4 pies, bread pudding with whiskey sauce and See's Candy)

Everyone enjoying the num nums (you can kinda see the baked brie here in front of James)

My bro and sis-in-law

Mike and I

Joey carving the Turkey he made

Delicious appetizer...Shrimp & Avacado Martini

All of the sides (cranberry relish, brussel sprouts with bacon, roasted sweet potatoes, cornbread & sausage dressing & mashed potatoes)

James and Logan having their Thanksgiving dinner (love James' face here)

James and Daddy (ofcourse James is without pants ;-))

Most everyone chilling the couch watching some Cowboys football after the huge meal
(notice my brother is completely passed out, LOL)
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, but I certainly wouldn't expect anything less from you and your family!! =) We miss ya'll and are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete