Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Shower for Madeline

This past weekend my wonderful sister-in-law and best friend threw Mike and I a baby shower for baby Madeline. It turned out wonderfully and we truly enjoyed celebrating the upcoming arrival of our little girl with our wonderful friends and family. Melissa and Margaret outdid themselves with all of the wonderful food and tasty sangria. We can't wait to meet Madeline in 7-8 weeks!

My little family before the shower

Mike & I (33 weeks pregnant)

Our wonderful hostesses prepping for the party

Our friends the Hutchison's & Lilly Wood

The awesome Holmstroms

Megan, Reba, Monica & Elaine

ready to open presents with our little "helper"

We had to make sure James gave us the cards first

Adorable tu-tu!

The cutest little booties

really only including this one because of Mike's hat ;-)

My super talented sis-in-law, Mel crocheted this herself! It had a matching hat and mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment