Sunday, January 13, 2013

Melissa's ladies dinner & diapers shower

This past Friday we had a dinner & diapers shower for my SIL Melissa. She is expecting twins, a boy and a girl so she will be needing A LOT of diapers. My wonderful friend Elaine had a great idea to do a ladies dinner & diapers shower. We frequently have ladies dinners where everyone brings a dish and a bottle of wine to share where we eat and drink way too much :-) so it seemed like a great idea to translate it into a diaper shower. Elaine did a great job coordinating the party and it went off without a hitch. I am planning on throwing a Sip&See after the babies are here so stay tuned for that blog post. Melissa is at 34 weeks so the babies could make there entrance at any time now although it would be ideal if they could hang in there for a couple more weeks. We are so thrilled to welcome these two little babies to our family!


Diaper cake I made for Melissa & the twins


Momma :-)

Margaret, Elaine & Reba prepping for the party

Megan & Reba ( I think I caught them off guard :-))

The delicious pink & blue cupcakes that Reba made

some of the ladies snacking

Margaret & my niece Lou playing

My beautiful niece

present opening time!
Adorable his and hers robes

Cute "little sister/brother" PJ's




 














No comments:

Post a Comment