Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Eve Party at the Club

Mike and I recently joined the CCA (culinary clubs of America) here in San Antonio. The plaza club is somewhere I've been going since I was a kid and I was really excited when Mike decided to join. They used to have a really nice New Year's Eve party every year and it was great place to get wonderful food and since it's at the top of the Frost Bank building downtown you could see all of the fireworks being shot off around the city. For the past few years they have stopped holding it on the actual Eve of New Year's and typically hold it the weekend before. This year we decided to attend it with my parents and I'm glad we did because we had a wonderful time.

Mike & I ready for the party

My wonderful parents

Mike doing some of his crazy dance moves

Dancing the night away :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment