Thursday, February 14, 2013

San Antonio Rodeo

I used to go to the San Antonio Rodeo yearly, but haven't been to see the Rodeo in years since we were living in Virginia and the past couple years we weren't able to go. This year I was excited to restore the yearly tradition and head to the Rodeo to see Gary Allan with some friends. Unfortunately, Mike got called away last minute for a business trip so he was unable to go with us, but I brought my good friend Courtney as my date. Courtney is from California originally and had never been to a Rodeo so it was fun to expose her to her first Rodeo experience. Poor Mike Wille was stuck with three gabbing girls, but we had a great time. We are looking forward to heading back for the Stock Show this weekend with James so he can enjoy the petting zoo and carnival.

My favorite competition, Mutton Bustin' (I've got to get James into this next year!)

Saddle-Bronco Riding
Bull-riding

Our favorite Rodeo clown, Leon
 

Gary Allan!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment