Thursday, February 28, 2013

My little "Emerging Star"

So we just started getting James ready for soccer next season by putting him in a soccer clinic called Emerging Stars. It's a weekly practice with other children to teach him the basics of soccer. We are planning on putting him on a team in the Fall with some of his friends and wanted to get him ready for game time. I was a little concerned about how his would do since this was his first real experience with an organized sport, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did. He did a great job dribbling the ball and keeping pretty good control of it (I wish I had thought to take a video). He had such a blast that he was quite upset when it was over. Here's some photos of my little soccer player...maybe he'll be the next David Beckham ;-)

Ready for soccer (yes, I know the shinguards are
supposed to go under the socks...at least I do now ;-))

My little soccer player


Look at the passion :-)
 
Dribbling the ball

No comments:

Post a Comment