Wednesday, April 3, 2013

School Easter Egg Hunt

The Thursday before Easter we had an Easter egg hunt and celebration at James' school with all of his classmates as well as the older 4 year olds class. As always I was there to help hide the eggs and get things ready for the party. I am so grateful that I am able to participate in these events. So often I take for granted that I am blessed enough to be a stay-at-home mom, afforded with the opportunities to attend daily activities at my son's school. Sure I sometimes miss daily adult interaction or having something to call my "own" thing, but I wouldn't trade my life for that any day. I'll have plenty of time to have a "career" later in life when my kids are older...right now I just want to enjoy every moment with them I can. Okay, enough of that tirade...here are some photos from the day's activities:

James all ready for the Easter Egg Hunt

Concentrating very hard on finding those eggs :-)

James with an almost full basket

James patiently waiting to head to lunch following the hunt

The kiddos playing "I Spy" while we prepared their lunch (they had a picnic-style lunch all together while watching an Easter movie :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment