Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thing 1 & 2 Sip N' See

This past weekend I threw a lovely sip n' see for my brother and sis-in-law and they're adorable twins, Cece and Wolf. Even though it's done often for twin parties I wanted to do a Thing 1 and Thing 2 theme. All in all I think it turned out really cute.

Welcome sign in front of the house

Entry way table with a signable picture mat

balloons and "welcome" banner made by moi :-)

Food table & decorations

Drink table (mimosas, peach tea and personalized water bottles)

mini-bunt cakes and coffee bar

The spread
(we had fresh pastries, three different types of quiche, fruit salad,
crudité with lemon-pesto dip, bacon, turkey sausage and hash brown bites)

Mike (God-papa) & Clint

The adorable twins

me with the guests of honor (sorry so blurry!)

My parents enjoying their food

Mary-Kate & Rachel with Cece

Enjoying the lovely weather outside

Aaron & Yvette with Cece

Monica (God-mama) with the twins

Thing 1 and Thing 2!

Their adorable bums labeled with their names :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment