Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fun Saturday

So this past Saturday was James' last soccer game of the season. It was the perfect day for the last game...the season is over and we are finally getting beautiful brisk mornings which made the game so much more enjoyable. They kids had their soccer pictures before the game so I tried to snap a few shots, but I know they professional ones will turn out much better so I'm looking forward to getting them.

My little soccer player

The whole team with Coach Chris (the sun was not cooperating with my camera)

Go Thundering Herd!
After the game a bunch of us headed to The Cove for lunch and playtime for the kiddos. I love that place so much. They have great food, a wonderful outdoor patio and play area for the kids. We were having such a great time that we ended up spending the whole afternoon there. After quite a few bottles of wine though, it was time to call it a day :-). I am looking forward to signing James up for Soccer in the Spring again. He absolutely loves playing soccer with all of his friends and I love hanging out with all of the wonderful parents!

James and Alessa enjoying their ice cream

James with Lyla and Loreli

No comments:

Post a Comment