Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

I've been meaning to make a post about Valentines day, but I've just been so busy I haven't gotten around to it. This was a special Valentines Day because it was the first one in 3 years that I was able to spend with my honey. We were able to get a wonderful babysitter (thank you Angie!) to watch the boys so we could go to the Plaza Club for a delicious dinner and dance. It was a wonderful time and I am so blessed to have such a loving and wonderful husband as my Valentine.

James was overly excited about Valentines day because he has an adorable little girl in his class who he considers his girlfriend. He made her an adorable card and bought her a sweet little stuffed horse (I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of it) which he hand delivered to her on Valentine's Day. It was so sweet, even sweeter was that the card said "Caroline, will you marry me?" So precious! Although, I'm not sure I'm ready for this to happen yet, but still it was very cute. We also made some really sweet teacher gifts which were mason jars filled with homemade muddie buddies & M&Ms (chex cereal covered with peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar...absolutely addictive). I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!

Teacher's gifts
My littlest Valentines
The delicious Valentines menu at the Club (I had the filet & lobster, YUM!)
Me and my honey

No comments:

Post a Comment