Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jackson is 8 months!

My precious baby boy is now 8 months old! I have no idea where the time goes and can hardly believe he's already that old. Here's his stats:

Weight: 17 lbs. 4.5 oz.
Clothing size: 6-9 months
Diapers: size 3
Feedings: 6 oz. bottle & 2-2.5 ounces of baby food every 4 hours, except early morning feeding which is an 8 oz. bottle with rice cereal in it

He still loves baby TV, the jumperoo and rolling round on the floor. He gets up on all fours, but has yet to crawl. He mostly is just scooting backwards. I predict he'll be crawling by next month. His 2 bottom teeth have come in and I think we're working our way up to some more as he has been a bit more fussy than usual. He is such a lovable, happy baby and I am really enjoying watching him develop.

My big boy
playing with his toys on the floor
So handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment