Monday, March 5, 2012

My Birthday Weekend

This past weekend was my 32nd birthday weekend and I am very blessed with wonderful friends and family who planned a lot of wonderful things for me. My actual birthday was Friday so my wonderful hubby took the day off to spend it with me. It started with a doctor's appointment, which normally wouldn't be something you would want to do on your birthday, but this was an appointment with my OBGYN in which we got to hear the little ones heartbeat, so it was a treat (we find out the sex at our next appointment on March30th!). We then went and had a nice lunch at one of my favorite places, Mon Thai Bistro (they have the best sushi!). After lunch we picked James up from school and took him roller skating, which he absolutely loves. I have taken him before myself, but it was really great to have Mike there with us so we could experience it as a family. As always, James had an absolute blast.

Isn't he adorable?!

James and Daddy ready to skate

Skating with Daddy
After we finished up with skating we headed over to my parents house for a birthday dinner they had planned for me. I feel so blessed to have my family nearby now so that I can spend my special days with them.

James and I with the delicious birthday cake
I would have been satisfied with just that special day, but my wonderful husband planned a date night for us the following night at Tre Trattoria. Of course I forgot to take pictures from that night, but we had a lovely time. Then on Sunday my best friend Margaret planned a spa day for me and some of my friends, which started with a wonderful brunch at her house.

The hostess with the mostest :-)

The wonderful spread: cranberry bread with cinnamon cream cheese, butter cheese (it's some kind of delicious french cheese), fruit salad with minted yogurt, salmon bites, deviled eggs (not picutred) and mimosas

Me and my girlfriend Courtney

Me and my SIL Mel

Ready to get my facial!

Me with all of the ladies after our makeovers (from the left: Monica, Margaret, Courtey & Melissa)
Thank you to everyone for a wonderful birthday. I am looking forward to many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment