Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We had a very nice and relaxing Mother's Day yesterday. After sleeping in a bit, I was awakened with a cup of coffee and my first gift of the day (that's right, I got two :-)), a nice new Nikon camera. Hopefully this one will take faster pictures than Mike's 10 year old Fuji. My second gift was a new toaster oven...I know, I know it's not all that glamorous, but it was something we needed since ours recently broke. After a relaxing morning we headed to church with the family. We had planned on doing a Mother's Day dinner in the evening, so after church we headed home to relax some more. Mike took James to run some errands so that I could have some quiet time to myself, which was so nice. Then we headed to dinner at my parents where James tried escargot for the first time and he actually loved it! Overall it was a very pleasant and relaxing Mother's Day.

James posing with one of my presents :-)

Mommy & James

James and Daddy

James about to try escargot for the first time (he's super excited)

James enjoying his escargot (he ate 4 of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment