Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day crafts

Every parent and grandparent loves getting something homemade by their child or grandchild, so James and I decided to make hand print flowers for his two grandmothers for Mother's Day. It was super easy and they turned out great. We first just made his hand prints onto card stock using different colored paints. Once they dried, I cut them out and added personal touches with pictures and sentiments (see below). Then I put them between two pieces of contact paper to protect them (I'd love to have a laminator at home, but contact paper works too). Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Little man making his colorful hand prints

my goofy boy

We made homemade cards for both grandmothers as well and here is James decorating the inside

Magnetic hand print flower and our homemade card

We made these to put into Gigi's bouquet of flowers, but of course I forgot to get a picture of them in the bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment