Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Miscellaneous moments in April 2012

I have started to print out my blogs into a book so that I can have the memories and photos for years to come. There are so many moments that I catch on camera, but don't have the time to write a blog about. I figured in order to incorporate them into my books, I will do monthly blog entries that include some of those moments. Here are some of those moments from April...

James playing in the grocery store at the San Antonio Children's Museum

James and Logan playing at the Children's Museum

Naked baby running through the backyard :-)

Naked driving :-)

Making a birthday cake for Daddy

blowing out the candles with Daddy

James and Logan climbing a rock wall at McAllister park

@ the playground at Beto's Restaurant

my sweet boys taking a nap

Dinner on the patio

my goofy boy

@ the King Williams Parade

Wrestling with Will (their favorite past time) @ the King Williams Fair

The kiddos enjoying their cookies @ the King Williams Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment