Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jackson's 1 year photos

It's hard to believe but my sweet baby Jackson is almost 1 year old. He will turn 1 year this coming Saturday on August 23rd. After losing Maddie I wasn't sure I would ever get over the pain and sorrow I was feeling, but Jackson has helped tremendously to heal the pain I was feeling. He is an absolute joy and brings me happiness everyday. I still grieve the loss of my sweet baby girl everyday, but having Jackson has shown me that some things are truly meant to be even if we never understand them. On a brighter note, I recently had 1 year photos taken of Jackson by the extremely talented Brenda Marafioto and they couldn't have turned out better. It helps that the subject is probably the cutest baby ever to walk on earth (I'm not biased at all ;-)), but I am so pleased how these turned out. Prepare to be overwhelmed with cuteness :-)

My precious blue eyes

He's always sticking his tongue out

I'm shocked he left the hat on

Too precious for words!

What a cutie!

black and white

"Hey Ladies!"

Jackson with his smash cake

Going for the candle

"Hey!"

He's so serious about cake

The face plant

Loving it!

Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment