Thursday, August 28, 2014

Jackson's 1st Birthday Party

This past Sunday we celebrated my baby boy turning 1 year old with some great friends and family. Thank you to everyone who made it a very special day. Although Jackson will likely not remember it, we will and it meant a lot to us to have everyone there.


The table decor

Lyla, Logan and James

The birthday cake and smash cake

Front yard sign

Entry table

Yummy party favor cookies

The birthday boy and me

My little cutie

Jackson playing with his friends Ruby, McKay and Tristan

Jackson all ready for his cake!

"Yay cake!"

Digging in

I think he liked it :-)

Opening his first present!

 
I just have to include a video of Jackson going at the smash cake. It definitely lived up to it's name! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Talk about digging in!! That video of Jackson was adorable! I love his squeals!!

    ReplyDelete