Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

This Easter started like every Easter (well atleast last year's Easter, but it will be how we spend every Easter to come). James woke up to his Easter trail that the Easter bunny left for him.

James first discovering his trail

"Wow! Look at all this candy!"

working his way to the end

I love his face here

The end loot
After the bunny trail (and a few pieces of candy) we got ready for Easter morning mass. My little guy looked so handsome in his Easter clothes.

James and I ready for church

The fam dressed in our Sunday's best
After mass we headed down to the Plaza Club for their Easter brunch. I had just had Mike's birthday party the night before and my parent's didn't feel up for preparing the big Easter dinner so we decided to take the easy way out this year. It was definitely worth it...all you can eat smoked salmon, shrimp, crab claws, leg of lamb, prime rib, cheeses blintzes, waffles, a made to order omlete station, and much more. It was delicious and a great way to spend Easter.

Aunt Melissa, James, Louisa and I with the Easter Bunny

James checking out the Easter Bunny

Louisa loved the Easter Bunny

my goofy son

James loving on his baby cousin

I love Lou's face here...I think she's trying to bite his nose

My serious boy, lol
I realized that I didn't take any pictures of the whole family which bummed me out, but we had a great time with everyone. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment