Monday, April 9, 2012

Mike's Birthday Party

This past Saturday we had a birthday party for Mike because it was a good excuse to have people over to play, and because I wanted to do something nice for my hubby. He works so hard and travels a lot for work so that I can stay at home with James and I want him to know how very much we appreciate him. It turned out to be a wonderful day for a party, sunny and in the 80's. Since it was the day before Easter I decided it would be fun to have an Easter Egg hunt for all of the kiddos that were coming. Everything went off without a hitch and the kids and the adults had a wonderful time.

The spread: Smoked rib roast sandwiches, fruit salad, macaroni salad, assorted cheeses, bruschetta, crudites, hummus & mini quiches (which were still in the oven at this point) We also had white sangria and beer which were located outside.

Mike's birthday cake, which James picked out (It HAD to be the dinosaur cake, LOL)

Some of the kiddos playing in the yard

The hunt begins

A view of the party from the back (all of the kids were busy finding eggs)

Mike and I

The birthday boy with his cake
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! I look forward to celebrating many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment